Donate and become VIP
Welcome to WR-CHEATS
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox - German/English Only

[ Buy VIP ] - [ Download Loader ] - [ Forum Rules ] - PayPal Issue? Contact ResidentSleeper#9933

@  [D] | ayibeli : (19 August 2019 - 07:47 PM)

wo kann ich das hernterladen für ca?

@  [D] | lelandg : (19 August 2019 - 06:19 AM)

Hey Yazzn, I just donated and downloaded but cant seem to get working.. I'm running on Windows 10 and should be good.. but the C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe is blank.. pls advise!

@  CA74 : (18 August 2019 - 11:49 AM)

was besser?

@  CA74 : (18 August 2019 - 11:49 AM)

wo ist der unterschied zwischen classic und Reloaded

@  Noxius : (17 August 2019 - 03:02 PM)

i only see combat arm cheats where is the warrock cheat?

@  Noxius : (17 August 2019 - 02:50 PM)

does this website still produce warrock cheats? or only combat arms cheat?

@  [RA] | Yazzn : (16 August 2019 - 12:53 AM)

works fine for me

@  [D] | paixaopt : (15 August 2019 - 07:21 PM)

vip down?

@  uomotigre00 : (13 August 2019 - 02:23 PM)

:tongue: ci sono vip x warrock?

@  elec199727 : (12 August 2019 - 11:49 AM)

@maybenow go to elitepvpers you can find private cheats

@  maybenow : (12 August 2019 - 09:17 AM)

where can i find some warrock hacks?

@  elec199727 : (11 August 2019 - 08:46 PM)

@Oxford yes they fixed

@  [D] | Oxford : (11 August 2019 - 08:31 PM)

I think Papaya fixed the issue right?

@  [D] | Oxford : (11 August 2019 - 08:31 PM)

I tried Ryzen Master: Set my CPU speed to 3.2 GHz and clocked it up back to 4 GHz again via. Ryzen Master, but I didn't work

@  [D] | Oxford : (11 August 2019 - 08:30 PM)

You can not overclock with any kind of software anymore right?

@  sayaloli3 : (11 August 2019 - 08:02 PM)

nope

@  davideakc : (11 August 2019 - 05:21 PM)

So no more WarRock cheats here?

@  [D] | Shredder : (10 August 2019 - 09:46 PM)

Now that I fixed that issue, I have a new one, it says Failed to Inject: File not found.

@  [D] | Shredder : (10 August 2019 - 09:37 PM)

And it will not work, I even reset my pass to make sure I was typing the right one and nothing

@  [D] | Shredder : (10 August 2019 - 09:37 PM)

I typed my user and pass in the loader about 5 times

Photo

WR-Cheats turns one year old

* * * * - 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Raz9r

Raz9r

Founder of WR-Cheats

• Founder
  • 836 posts
  • LocationHamburg-Niendorf, Germany
Every VIP member received 3 days of free VIP.

Update, FYI: The "Hack Status Bar" is now updating automatically. Thanks to our beloved moderator _.:illus!on:._.
Yet another update: abyss is back at work.

Hey guys,

it's the 15th of december of 2011, exactly 365 days after I founded WR-Cheats back in 2010.
I want to thank you all guys, you are great! I want to thank all of the staff members helping me so much. And I do want to thank especially SiroSix for being such a nice coder doing a good job.

Do you think anything should change on the site? Got suggestions for us to become even better? Or do you just want to say what you do think about us? Then reply in here, as feedback is always welcome.

Thanks,
underScore

P.S.: Buy V.I.P. today!

Black0psOperatorzz

Black0psOperatorzz

Elite Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • LocationGER/ Freiburg
:) fine site :)

neXus

neXus

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Location[USA] NewYork
Sweet Wr-Cheats xD Congratz <<< Joined: 30-December 10 :D One thing i would change is Wr-Cheats = Background

Sn0rlaxx

Sn0rlaxx

Lifetime Vip-Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Locationbelguim
Member Since 02 Jan 2011 and i liked a lot! thanks!!

Saon

Saon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationOn wr-cheats
Wr-Cheats Gratz

sencricer

sencricer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
There is some time untill i'll be a member for a year... :unsure:

Quantum

Quantum

God

• [M] | Moderators
  • 495 posts
this is like 100years old so closed

ultrasalvedy

ultrasalvedy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationTangshan
Sean Harrell: Why not do smth. while we are about it?: For this reason the heat gun for stretch ceilings is in special demand as allows to dry the necessary surface quickly. The question why this device received such name interests many? All the matter is that the heatgun on the appearance really reminds the standard military gun, but at the same time has absolutely other appointment and is used in quite peace purposes. The principle of operation of the device does not differ in complexity. The good unit has to include a qualitative heating element which is responsible for development of thermal energy and performs the functions at the normal level. All devices of such plan are equipped with small openings in the necessary part of the building through which cold air comes to the device. Also in each heat gun there is a powerful fan by means of which the stream of heat comes to a certain site of the room. Correctly to pick up the heat gun, it is necessary to know about what elements have to be its part, it: heating element; the fan with high power level; the case made of strong metal; temperature-controlled installation; the thermostat for the autonomous mode; the filter for purification of air. Gabrielle Lowery: What gave you that idea?: The condensation air dryer - the most popular among all types, on our website devices of such manufacturers are presented: Duracraft, Celsius, Teclime, Ballu, Trotec, and others. Air dryer.? Adsorptive absorbers of moisture. Devices are capable to dry up air with any temperature (even with minus) to any level of humidity, it can be the device of Meaco. Gabriel Morton: Who are they to judge us?: It happens because of the fact that one its part is on the street, and another indoors. What is a Split system? These are conditioners which consist of two parts – blocks which are connected by the pipes from copper containing freon. One part is also located outside, and the second indoors. The internal block has various design and can be located in any part of the room. They can be cassette, columned, ceiling, channel and wall. Will be suitable for household use only a wall Split system, other listed conditioners can already be carried to semi-industrial. The multi Split system is a version a Split systems. Difference of these systems only that it is possible to connect to the block which is outside of the building dorazlichny conditioners. Due to complex installation at the price it will not be cheaper, than to put separate a Split system. Also resort to use a Split systems of a such type when placement of external blocks is impossible or it is not desirable, for example it is not pleasant to much when the general view of the house is broken by foreign objects.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users